Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hanging in there

I caught a swarm of bees on a nearby farm earlier this summer, when I should have been working on the house. Because I have hives elsewhere on our farm, I decided to park this new hive up at our house site. The other day, I went to check on them, and saw this little bee hanging on for all she was worth.

With all the things left to do before the house is complete, I feel like this bee some times. As my bluegrass friend Billy says "I'm hangin in thar like a hair in a biscuit."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all feel like that little bee at times Thomas. I like your friend's saying; do you think we can use it sometime?

September 19, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Thomas Massie said...

yep!

September 19, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home