Monday, May 02, 2011

Pimping my Blog and Promoting a Great Man for President!


Ron Paul is going to run for President.  To show the world that you support restoring freedom, liberty, and common sense to our government/country, please consider donating to Ron Paul's May 5th, 2011 Moneybomb!!!  In a single day, on May 5th, we're trying to raise as much money as possible for Ron Paul's campaign.  Check out these links if you want to help:

If you're undecided or open minded about this coming election for President of the United States, then please at least watch Ron in the Presidential debate on May 5th!  Go Ron Go!  For those that say he can't win... don't forget that his son, Rand, just won a competitive race for US Senator here in Kentucky!

During the successful campaign for Rand Paul here in Kentucky, I had the opportunity to meet his father, Ron, twice.  This was one such occasion:


...and yes, I will one day again add house updates to my house blog!  I've been so busy with my new job as County Judge Executive in Lewis County that I've had no time to work on the house.  Soon...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas,
You have great political taste. Good to here you fill be updating blog. It is curently a great book without an ending, Glad to see you are busy at your new job. Go Ron!
-Carl

May 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CuriousInkling said...

Always happy to find a new blog espousing the message of the champion of the Constitution! These days we RonPaulites have to stick together. I've been going around giving the tumbs up to all the Ron Paul shirts I see around town.

May 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous garage shoes said...

Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. garage shoes ,Wonderful blog post..

June 17, 2011 at 4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

use to be an interesting site about an incredible house build- sorry to see it polluted with politics...

June 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Thomas Massie said...

Anon, I can appreciate what you are saying. I do realize that I am dilluting the housebuilding aspect of the blog in order to promote something else that is important to me. It is relevant to my house project though, since the man I am supporting in this blog post defends individual property rights and freedom as a consequence. I would not have been able to build this house without these liberties. Ron Paul is basically an anti politician, in that his platform is "to live and let live," rather than to impose choices on others.

I'll try to increase and improve the house building content!

September 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Tammy Ruggles said...

Hi, just wanted to say I found your blog and like your Ron Paul posts. I would like to connect with other Lewis County Ron Paul supporters.

September 29, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Scott said...

Hey Thomas,
Going from a timber framer to a politician! I am still timber framing. Cut a really nice frame out in Idaho this spring. Currently working on a red oak timber frame in Illinois. Your children are grown up. I still think of them as the size I last saw them. Hope the politics do not hinder your house construction to much, but as I recall your initial contract on the fridge with Rhonda had several extended dates! Take care! Peace,
Scott

October 3, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Thomas Massie said...

Scott, sounds cool! can you send me an email? To
Massie@alum.MIT.edu

Got some timber frame ideas/opportunities


Thanks!

October 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home